Gliding matters

What I fly

Here you can sign up for airfield and landouts files for your Nav system for the UK and the Alps

Material for certain aspects of flying training at Cambridge GC

A process for getting NOTAMs onto your navigation system

Some links I find useful

The BGA Flight Radio Telephone Operator's License course.